Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you all can track all of my travels in Spain, and live it with me (although sitting on your computer looking at the pictures won't be as cool as taking them myself) Let the journey begin!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Senora

After what seems like a years adventure, I finally am going to move in today with my senora. Staying in this hotel for the past 3 days has been a lot of fun and I've enjoy staying here with Allison and Catherine, but I'm really excited to finally get to meet Alejandra and Jose, my parents for the next 4 months.

Also today all of the rest of the student from this program are flying in. They all are getting here around 5 and then tomorrow morning is when we are to check in for orientation. I feel like I already know everything about Sevilla from the past 3 nights which has included going to a spanish bar to eat Tapas (which I'm still trying to understand) and then going to this place called Carboneria in which they had some typical Spanish music and Flamenco dancing. It was quite the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment