Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you all can track all of my travels in Spain, and live it with me (although sitting on your computer looking at the pictures won't be as cool as taking them myself) Let the journey begin!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Riding for dayz

The best thing that I've found about spanish culture is the whole concept of the siesta. But yesterday, instead of actually partaking in a siesta, I decided I wanted to explore Sevilla. I wanted to see more of Sevilla, and I came across some very awesome places. My whole siesta time (3hours) consisted of my riding one of the bikes around with my camera in one pocket and a map in the other...and not a care in the world.









1 comment:

  1. So stoked your doing this blog!! I spoke with your Dad tonight at chapel and he said you and your sis are doing great!! So pumped for yall!! Keep rippin around and going on adventure because us Americanos...well were over here just chillin hahaha. Take care dude!!

    ReplyDelete